2016年1月19日星期二

Composition

Tatum Pickett, 9, and Jakwaun Shannon, 11, walked at the front of the Martin Luther King Rally in Seattle on Monday, Jan 18. 

A policeman is watching the crowd in Seattle on Monday, Jan 18. 

G Dean Britschgi, 57, clapped his hands after speech in Seattle on Monday, Jan 18. 


Marianne Mullin, 61, clapped her hands and smiled after speech in Seattle on Monday, Jan 18. 



The seething crowd in downtown Seattle on Monday, Jan 18.



Reflection Journal:
Everything was changing when I was taking those photos, the light was changing, the people were moving. So it was really hard to get all the settings correct immediately and I got ton of useless photos in my camera. What I have learnt from this assignment is that I still need to do this kind of practice so I can get everything correct and have enough time to think about the frame of the photo.

没有评论:

发表评论