2016年1月10日星期日

Assignment 2

(ISO 1600, 1/125 sec, f/1.7)
Yiqin Weng, 23, take a shallow depth-of-field photo for COM 364 in Suzzallo library, Jan. 8, 2016. In this photo, the carving on the door is clear while the rest of the photo is blurred.


(ISO 6400, 1/60 sec, f/10)
Yiqin Weng, 23, take a deep depth-of-field photo for COM 364 in Suzzallo library, Jan. 8, 2016.All the things in this photo is on focus because of the aperture is raised to f/10.


(ISO 3200, 1/1600 sec, f/1.7)
A car passes the cross of 41th Street and 11th Ave in Northeast Seattle, Jan. 10, 2016. In this photo I use a really high shutter speed to freeze the object, so the details of the car is pretty clear.  


(ISO 160, 8 sec, f/16)
The traffic is really busy on I-5 in Seattle at night, Jan. 10, 2016. In this photo, I use tripod to hold the camera for eight seconds. The lights of vehicles make the lines in the photo.   


Reflection Journal: 
The most challenging part in this assignment is to get the correct setting before I take the photo. When I was doing this assignment, I sometimes needed to take several photo to get the correct aperture and shutter speed. This is okay when  I am doing assignment but may cause some problem if I'm working as a photo journalist. So I still need to work on this problem.

I think I also need to make my photo more interesting, maybe try some different angles to take photo. Those four photos satisfy the requirements of the assignment but maybe I can take some more interesting photos next time.

没有评论:

发表评论