2016年1月12日星期二

Dynamic Light Assignment

(ISO 160, 10 sec, f/16)
The empty alley in Pike Market, Seattle, Jan. 11, 2016. In this photo, I used long shutter speed and really high aperture to make sure all the things are focused.

(ISO 800, 1/50 sec, f/1.7)
The raindrops on the meter of a motorbike after the rain in Pike Market, Seattle, Jan. 11, 2016. I this photo I use long aperture to get the background blurred.

 (ISO 6400, 1/160 sec, f/1.7)
The people walking on the sidewalk of Pike Market, Seattle, Jan. 11, 2016. I raised ISO and low aperture to make sure I can get enough light, and use a relatively fast shutter speed to freeze the motion.

(ISO 160, 8 sec, f/16)
The car and pedestrian in Pike Market, Seattle, Jan. 11, 2016. I used long shutter speed to get the blurred light and pedestrian.


Reflection Journal:
The hardest thing is to find the object I could take the photo. The light was just not "dramatic" enough in those scenes. And the camera itself also limited me a little bit. The ISO 6400 on my camera is just not quite usable because there will be a lot of noise. I would say the most challenging part of the assignment is to find the light, and get comfortable with the light comes through the lens.

没有评论:

发表评论