2016年1月25日星期一

Candid Moment

Rebecca, 9 and Melat, 6 is talking and playing while waiting for the Ethiopian Orthodox baptism ceremony in The King Hall, Seattle on Sunday. Jan. 25, 2016. 

Rebecca, 9 and Melat, 6 is talking and playing while waiting for the Ethiopian Orthodox baptism ceremony in The King Hall, Seattle on Sunday. Jan. 25, 2016.

Abrham, 11 and Samuel, 9 is playing Madden Mobile while waiting for the Ethiopian Orthodox baptism ceremony in The King Hall, Seattle on Sunday. Jan. 25, 2016.



Reflection Journal 1
The most difficult part for this assignment is that all the kids are moving so fast and it's really hard to find the moment of interaction in so many people. And because of the strong sun light, I always need to change the aperture when I want to take the photo, which is quite hard because sometimes I just forget to adjust aperture.

Reflection Journal 2
To be honest, I haven't decided my photo story. But what I am thinking about is a group of Japanese American who go to the primary schools and tell their story about being incarcerated during World War II to the students. If I finally decide to work on this story, I will work with Elsie Taniguchi, who is the president of JACL, Puyallup chapter. I will also try to find some people who plays Mah Jongg because I know some of American play that traditional Asian game. I'm also interested in African American community and Muslim community but I don't have any connection with them. 

没有评论:

发表评论